– The Series of International Transformers are designed and built to meet U.S. and international safety standards: EN60950, UL-1950,CSA 22.2 No.950
– Built with dual bobbins with insulating shrouds to provide 4000V RMS isolation between primary and secondary;eliminates the need for an electronic shied
– Approved to CSA22.2 No.66
– Class B insulation 130°
– Bobbin PIN: SQ PC Terminals
– Materials are recognized by UL and SGS
We reserve the right to make technical changes or modify the contents of this document without prior notice. SHARE Ltd. Does not accept any responsibility what so ever for potential errors or possible lack of information in this document.
We can offer that even custom-made transformers will be covered by approvals from UL, CSA, KEMA, etc., but we will be happy to assist you in implementing them.
New approvals may be required.